Skip to main content

What Can I Do With Empty Gerber Puffs Containers? Easy Ghost Craft.

What Can I Do With Empty Puffs Containers? Easy Ghost Craft.

Empty Gerber puffs container ghost
Gerber Puffs seem to have the youngster snack market in a chokehold. My toddler has loved them for years. My teenage niece still loves them! That's a lot of empty puffs containers.

I love crafts, but lack patience and like to use items I have on hand. This easy craft using empty Gerber puffs containers was simple to do. While I used my ghosts as decor, there are lots of other things you can do with them.

**This post contains affiliate links. I earn small commissions from clicks that result in qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support!

Halloween ribbon
Supplies 

Instructions

  • Draw the ghost face with the Sharpie
  • Embellish with ribbon around the narrow part of the empty Gerber puffs container 

puffs container ghost craft shelf sitter
Versatility

  • Decoration/shelf sitters
  • Teacher or classmate gifts (fill with candy, gifts, etc.)
  • Boo your neighbor 
  • Bowling, filling/dumping or stacking activity
  • Cut a hole or slit in the lid and insert items (feed the ghost) for fine motor skills practice

Not gushing over ghosts?

Gerber puffs container snowman


Can you think of any other things to do with empty Gerber puffs containers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suffering from dry skin?! 5 things to stop doing to relieve dry skin.

Suffering from dry skin?! 5 things to stop doing to relieve dry skin.  Let's talk dry skin. Your skin is your largest organ, your body's interface with and protection from the environment. Keep it moisturized and intact! I trained in a dermatology office as a physician assistant student. Dry skin was a common complaint. Many clients were shocked at the advice they were given: "I paid a specialist copay for this?!" was a common sentiment. Relieve dry skin by stopping these 5 things, and you may save yourself a trip to the doctor's office! 1. Bathing Frequently  Water exposure can be drying and irritating. Reevaluate how many times you are bathing, and for how long. Consider decreasing the overall amount of time you are immersed in water.   2. Bathing in hot water Hot water is especially drying. In addition to the amount of time you spend in water, consider lowering the temperature of the water. Check out this  article  that says ideal water temperature is be...

10 Ways to Stop Overspending on Clothing

10 Ways to Stop Overspending on Clothing I love to shop for clothing, especially for my daughter. I always joke and say, "God knew my heart needed a daughter, but my wallet didn't!"  Thankfully I'm not going into consumer debt, but I am a spender. Rather than feel guilt or shame, I started to accept and roll with it. Here's what to do if you tend to overspend on clothing or other items.  1. Start a side hustle.  I like to have multiple income streams so I can designate funds from different sources for specific purposes. One of my favorite sides hustles is - you guessed it - reselling my daughter's clothes !  This is perfect because I truly enjoy it, and she outgrows things so quickly. I try to keep items in good condition without stains . I can sell things as she outgrows them to fund the next size up for her ever changing wardrobe. Check out this  Ramsey Solutions article  for more side hustle suggestions.  2. Start a sinking fund. Similar to having m...

What Do Different Colored Pumpkins Mean on Halloween?

What Do Different Colored Pumpkins Mean on Halloween? From pillowcases to pumpkin pails, kids carry all kinds of candy receptacles to trick-or-treat. While much thought might not go into using a grocery bag, the use of different colored pumpkins for trick or treat could be intentional.  Just as trick-or-treaters can send a signal with what they carry to collect candy, people passing out treats can do the same with their Halloween decor. Whether you collect or pass out treats, arm yourself with the knowledge of what different colored pumpkins mean on Halloween to prepare for all sorts of trick-or-treaters. **This post contains affiliate links. I earn small commissions from clicks and qualified purchases at no extra cost to you. Thanks for your support! Teal Pumpkins  Teal pumpkins represent food allergies. Your child with a food allergy can carry a  teal pumpkin trick or treat bucket .  Decorate your porch with a  teal pumpkin  to provide a more inclusive tr...